Projects and Appearances
Over the past half-decade I've worked on and have been a part of various projects, whose mediums have ranged from audio to video to interactive media.
- I currently work for the online media company Jellysmack under their Gamology brand as a content producer
- I edit, develop scripts, develop series, and provide voice over for various projects and videos
- Anatomy of a Game: an analytical series focusing on the design of games
- Mod Till it Breaks: a live-streamed series about modding games to the point of breaking them
- Dr. Gamo: the brands game review series (I currently only provide voice-over)
- My personal YouTube channel, and arguably my most experimental avenue of creation
- The channel focuses on animation analysis videos and skits
- I have also used the channel as an excuse to experiment with different video editing techniques and technology
- The channel has garnered over 100k views and 2k subs, with the most popular video being
an analysis on the current state of adult focused animation (Over 70k views)
Bedhead Bernie/Animation Warehouse
- Since early 2017, I have been working with YouTube content creator Bedhead Bernie on various videos
- For these videos, I've acted as a voice over artist, audio editor, co-writer, and co-producer
- We've developed videos on topics such as:
- I have participated in many Game Jams, both local and global
- I've filled positions ranging from design lead to programmer of game systems and mechinacs to texture artist
(Links to Projects Coming Soon)
- Formerly ran and edited The Best Worst Podcast
- The podcast was dedicated to scouring through and reviewing Steams ever-growing marketplace of free to play games
in order to find any gems that may be in there.
- The podcast also aimed to have a light and comedic atomosphere.
- I have also been featured on podcasts such as the Half and Half Podcast and The Cartoon Planet as a guest.
- Wrote scripts, conducted research, developed thumbnails, recorded audio and video, and edited audio and video
- Made Top 10 Videos
- Ran a series called Valve Recap that focused on delivering news centered around Valve Corporation